Monday, April 18, 2016

Weekly Winners for The Challenge

Monday is here and we can't wait to announce our weekly winners for our colour challenge! The team and I chose the winners and without further ado...here we go!


Congratulations to Bonnie!
 
Bonnie's gorgeous card is a stand out for sure! I love how she used the colours! Her colouring is amazing!

I hope you will join us as our next Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email Kim Heggins at kim heggins @ comcast.net (no spaces)


And now for our Top 3 Picks!

2. Marybeth








We will be back at 5am (PST) with our newest challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh thank you! I haven't used my copics forever and it was time to bring them out - totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Bonnie, beautiful card also the others.
    thank you for choosing my card as a top pick, have a great day, Manuela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)