Monday, April 4, 2016

Winners for our Nautical Challenge

Ahoy mateys! Wow! SO much talent last week! We loved seeing your nautical creations! The team and I have have chosen the winners! We really all weigh in and voting is always tough!!! The work that gets linked up each week is so inspiring!


Congratulations, Sheri!





Sheri created an amazing nautical card using so many wonderful papers and patterns! The twine on the anchor was the perfect finishing touch!

I hope you will join us as our next Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email Kim Heggins at kim heggins @ comcast.net (no spaces)

And now for our Top 3 Picks!

(In numerical linked up order)










We will be back in one hour with our next challenge! 

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Lesley and the DT many thanks for picking my card as top 3 so happy to see it..great challenge Lesley..hugs.Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)