Thursday, July 6, 2017

The Challenge #90 {Inspiratons}

Hello and Welcome to The Challenge! Each week we have a fun challenge for you to try!!! We do a different style of challenge each week! We like to mix things up and keep them fresh! This week we have an Inspiration Challenge for you!

Image may contain: people sitting 
Are you looking for last week's winner? Please CLICK HERE.




For my card, I decided to create a CLEAN and SIMPLE card using The Stamp Market stamps. I LOVE how nice they are to stamp! I was inspired by the colours and the floral images.



The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! 

Anita Madden

Rachel Bergfeld


Vicki Finger

A few rules to keep things fun and fair!
1. Use the challenge to create a NEW card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. You are welcome to link with other challenges.



4 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful picture for inspiration and spectacular work by the DT!! Thank you so much for so many superb cards!!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful card Lesley...love your sweet flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure what I did but I messed up the cropping for my 2nd post in the linky. Oops! love sugargem at Gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your one layer CAS card Lesley with those fabulous bold blooms. Some great DT inspiration again this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)