Sunday, July 16, 2017

The Challenge Winners for Challenge #90 {Inspirations}

I'm a day late and a dollar short! I am trying my best to post the winners from the week before on Saturdays but I may just have to say "sometime" on the weekend but before Monday!!! Having a new baby definitely intrudes on blogging time and when she naps, I nap!! Thank you for your understanding!

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge and for playing along with our Inspiration Challenge! We were delighted to see your gorgeous creations! 

This week's THREE Top Picks are...in no particular order...and so hard to choose!
(please be sure to grab your TOP PICKS badge for your blog)

MFTWSC340


IMG_6340


And the main winner for this week is....I thought this card was SO creative and I loved how she was inspired!


(please be sure to grab your winner badge above for your blog)

Thank you to everyone who played along with us this past week! 

Don't forget our current challenge is on 

and you can play along by clicking HERE. 


No automatic alt text available.


5 comments:

  1. Oh cool thank you! Congratulations to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeek! I'm just scrolling along, and BAM! there's my card! Woohoo, thank you for brightening my day.... that's a big thrill! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The selected cards are very pretty!!! Congrats to the winners for terrific creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! Thank-you so much for including me in your top picks! Congratulations to everyone! What a beautiful gallery it was. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)