Tuesday, September 5, 2017

STAMPtember: SugarPea Designs & Simon Says Stamp


Happy Tuesday! What an exciting day! I am delighted to be showcasing a brand new stamp set that was created by SugarPea Designs and Simon Says Stamp! The set is ADORABLE!!! It's called "Koalaty Time" and it was so much fun to colour!



Be sure to visit the SugarPea Designs blog for more information!

I decided to use a coral background and some of the fun new Spots & Stripes Paper Pad and the SugarCuts Zig Zag Stitched Circles.


I love this new set and I think you will too!



7 comments:

  1. What an adorable card. Love the peach tones today. Great paper pad too. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card. Love those sweet koalas and pretty papers. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, how sweet is this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley, these are such sweet koala's and you have certainly done a wonderful job with them on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable card with a great coloring job !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)