Monday, October 16, 2017

SugarPea Designs Winter Release Day 1- {Eskimo Kisses}

It's that time again! The holiday season is right around the corner and the team at SugarPea Designs has a fun and festive new release for you!!!


I am IN LOVE with this sweet set that we are showcasing today! It's called Eskimo Kisses. Remember, all these new products will go live on Friday. Oct. 20th at 6pm (EST). So none of the links will work until then!

I decided to use the fun sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!


This SugarCut-Stitched Borders I is the free with purchase item this release! Spend $60 before taxes and you automatically receive this die for free! While quantities last!

SWEET INCENTIVE - FREE WITH $60 PURCHASE


I also used the fun Sugar & Spice Paper Pad.



Be sure to visit the other designers! Lots f great inspiration all week!

33 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! Love the patterned backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Lesley! Love the added layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable and I love this new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, I like that some of the sentiments can be used year round

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for mentioning the paper pad. Looks like a "must have" to me! I like basics that aren't overwhelming and take away from the card design. And,...I like the card design. I have been challenging myself to try card sketches--it really helps to use up some of those papers I HAD to have that sit in the drawer being pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! I love all the paper layers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet, sweet!! These critters are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww...These little guys are adorable. Such a treat to see you in the FMS gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great stamp set, and this is just the sweetest card, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lesley, this card is beyond adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so sweet. I like the layers and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy to see this gorgeous card show up in the gallery! What a treat! Love this sweet image and your fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This set is the cutest. I love what you did with your card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the papers you chose to use here; this is darling!
    Love this sweet set a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card. The patterned paper is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh so sweet! I adore these little guys - they're so cute and coloured perfectly! Your mix of papers is totally perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like your card. It is adorable. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card...gorgeous image and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card, love these little polar bears!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your layering with patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)